Exercise Description: This exercise is great for sculpting and toning your triceps.
1. Place your hands on the side of the bench with fingers pointing down towards the ground.
2. For a beginner place your feet out in front of you with a 90* bend in your knees.
To make the exercise harder place your feet out in front of you with straight legs and have only your heels on the ground.
3. Slowly lower yourself down by bending your elbows and sending them back over the bench. Make sure you scoop the bench with your back, keeping you nice and close to the bench.
4. Push up through your hands and return to the starting point. Don’t lock your elbows, so you keep tension in the triceps.
5. Breathe in on the way down and out on the way up.